Speaking Ziggo Sport, former Tottenham man Raphael Van der Vaart said: “When Harry Kane first came to train with us, he was 18 years old, and I swear to you, our goalkeeper at the time, said: ‘he can’t do a damn thing’.
“You see, he is now the best striker after Robert Lewandowski. Of course, he is the man at Tottenham. It may sound crazy, but you would almost say go to Manchester United or something, stay in England.
“Usually, it’s not such a success when an English player goes to Real Madrid. For Tottenham, he is a guarantee for goals, and he earns a fortune there too, so he doesn’t have to leave for that.”
According to the Manchester Evening News, Man United are still following Kane’s situation closely with the striker open to leaving Spurs at the end of the 2020/21 season.
- Zimbabwe Coronavirus/ COVID-19 Update: 07 September 2021
- Guinea Coup Attempt: US, France, AU, UN Demand Release Of President Condé
- Zimbabwe Coronavirus/ COVID-19 Update: 05 September 2021
- New Details Emerge On Mnangagwa Helicopter Crash
- There Are Three Things Chamisa Is Failing To Understand – Analysts