In a suspected Satanism case, a Mutasa man was recently left for dead after his neighbors reportedly sliced him with a machete, bit him, and sucked his blood as he lay unconscious.
Prior to the attack, Vongai Sarupinda had a misunderstanding with Tafadzwa Makonde. It is said the latter promised to ruthlessly deal with him.
On the fateful day, Sarupinda (26) was left for dead at the roadside by Tafadzwa and his grandmother, Chipo Makonde.
He was only assisted by passersby hours later and taken to Old Mutare Mission Hospital before being referred to Victoria Chitepo Provincial Hospital.
Sarupinda sustained cuts from the machete and bite marks on his face.
When The Weekender visited him at Victoria Chitepo Provincial Hospital, he was having trouble opening his eyes and mouth due to pain.
He said the two sucked his blood. The old woman grabbed him as Tafadzwa struck him with the machete five times on his head.
“I lost consciousness and I could feel them biting me and sucking blood from my face. I thought I would die,” he recounted.
Tafadzwa’s uncle, Never Makonde, said this was not the first time his nephew has bitten and sucked people’s blood.
He said each time Tafadzwa fights with someone, he bites them on their face and a lot of people now suspect that he is a Satanist. It is not normal to suck someone’s blood.
The publication reports that efforts to contact Tafadzwa and his grandmother for a comment proved fruitless as their phones were off.
A police report was made but the pair is yet to be arrested as they are on the run.
- Zimbabwe Coronavirus/ COVID-19 Update: 07 September 2021Here is the Coronavirus/ COVID-19 Situation Report or Update for Zimbabwe by the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) on 07 September…
- Guinea Coup Attempt: US, France, AU, UN Demand Release Of President CondéThe international community is calling for the release of Guinea President Alpha Condé who was Sunday detained by the special forces…
- Zimbabwe Coronavirus/ COVID-19 Update: 05 September 2021Here is the Coronavirus/ COVID-19 Situation Report or Update for Zimbabwe by the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) on 04 September…
- New Details Emerge On Mnangagwa Helicopter CrashSignificant changes have been made to President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s security system and motorcade after the presidential helicopter was dramatically forced into…
- There Are Three Things Chamisa Is Failing To Understand – AnalystsSome political analysts have said MDC Alliance leader Nelson Chamisa does not understand how nations relate on the geopolitical arena. They…