The Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) has announced that an unnamed Mberengwa man (23) committed suicide by hanging after he murdered his girlfriend over an unknown issue.
The police in a statement said nvestigations are underway.
- Televangelist TB Joshua’s Net Worth Revealed
- Grace Breaks Silence On Mugabe Exhumation And Reburial
- Malaba crisis: Court throws out Young Lawyers Association of Zimbabwe’s application
- “Mudiwa hood’s ex Wife speaks “
- KANYE WEST REBOUNDS WITH IRINA SHAYK!!! Bday Rendezvous in France
In a related murder case, police in Fort Rixon have arrested 4 suspects in connection with a murder case which occurred on the 8th of June at Lambisto night club, Shangani business centre in Fort Rixon.
The victim (27) had an altercation over an unknown reason with one of the patrons at Lambisto Night Club whom he struck with an axe on the head.
The suspects intervened and struck the victim several times on the head with an axe, brick, spanner and an empty beer bottle.
The police urged members of the public to solve their disputes amicably and not to resort to violence.